Friday, December 23, 2011

Two weeks and ? pounds later


It’s been two weeks since I last posted! So I will get you up to date quickly. On my second weigh in I had lost an additional 4 pounds putting me at a total of 10 lbs. Then on Wednesday I had my 3rd weigh in and lost another 3 pounds to put me at a total of 13 pounds in three weeks.
 
In the last couple of weeks I have…. made taco seasoning and have used it several times, I love the taco salads. Tom made taco chicken once and that was amazing. When I weighed in the first time I bought an Ideal Protein cookbook and we tried the beef and broccoli and it was AMAZING. The last couple of weeks have been fairly easy, I have become more accustomed to eating the IP way and that helps. I will try to keep this blog up to date a little better from now on, with Christmas I just have been very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment